Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Our Tips for Disneyland

Dorothy & Me - 2009
I have no idea what it is about Disneyland that I love so much. I have given up trying to figure it out. All I know is that I am not alone. There's alot of us out there!  We are the "Disneylandophiles!"

My friend Dorothy is one of those people. Between the two of us we have been to Disneyland a combined total of 22 times and each time we come home we have learned something new. Together we have written a small book called "Dawnelle & Dorothy's Tips for Disneyland." It's 28 pages long and it's filled with all sort of tips & ideas that we've collected over the years. For the past few years we've sold it just through word of month and the response we've received has been very encouraging.

So now we're debating whether to sell it online or not. For now, if you'd like a copy please leave me comment and for just $8 we'll make sure you get a copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment